Retail workers often work straight with customers, which requires very effective communication abilities. If you want to work at some of the biggest stories in the country, whether that is as a salesperson or warehouse assistant, check out the new job opportunities available for you today.
Constantly taking stock of and sharpening skills like active listening, multitasking, and empathy are key factors of a retail worker. Such skills ensure your performance, but also your on-the-job satisfaction. Therefore, if you are looking to get a job in the sector, you should use your best abilities to guarantee great customer service.
Retail workers often assist customers to learn about products, select or find the articles they’re looking for, and address any customer inquiries or concerns. Retail work is mostly associated with salespeople in sectors like groceries, clothing, or other goods.
But other jobs that affect the clients indirectly are as important are the ones quoted above, such as the roles of maintenance personnel, cleaners, warehouse assistants and operators, inventory assistants, and more. You can also find thousands of jobs in these categories at the same job portal we are going to tell you about today!
National and global retail chains can be found all over Canada, and so there is a job for you wherever you choose! Check out some of the locations in which these jobs can be found:
- Whitehorse, YT
- Sherbrooke, QC
- Laval, QC
- Quebec City, QC
- Toronto, ON
- Peterborough, ON
- London, ON
- Edmonton, AB
- Oshawa, ON
- Calgary, AB
- Regina, SK
- Mississauga, ON
- Richmond, BC
Retail work can be demanding, and you’ll be in a fast-paced environment in which teamwork is essential to get things working properly. Therefore, you must be very dynamic, active, and able to perform under pressure, especially during the busiest hours of the day.
Working with clients can also be very satisfactory, and helping customers directly can be gratifying. There are currently hundreds of companies in search of personnel to fill up the vacancies this September. Check out some of them:
- Mayo Foods
- Urban Trend
- Bulk Barn
- GoodLife Fitness
- Porter Creek Super A Foods
- McDonald’s Restaurants
- The Snack
- Ralph Lauren, and more.
You can find several roles available today, and the most demanded roles are for sales and retail assistants. If you want to take a new step into the retail sector, check out some of the opportunities we’ve selected for you:
- Sales clerk, Tundra Transfer Ltd. Yellowknife, NT
- Restaurant cashier Khoaw Pon Authentic Thai Charlottetown, PE
- Order filler — retail Maritime Madness Inc. Montague, PE
- Retail salesperson Rheo Thompson Candies Stratford, ON
- Sales Associate Ardene Woodstock, ON
- AE – Brand Ambassador (Sales Associate) — Canada American Eagle Outfitters Abbotsford, BC
- Part-Time Sales Advisor H&M Peterborough, ON
- Sales Assistant, Zara Quartier Dix30 ZARA Brossard, QC
- Wait Staff/Cashier TPT St Joseph’s Care Group, Thunder Bay, ON
- Cashier Farm Boy Inc. Ottawa, ON
- Store Associate, Part-time, Winners Tsawwassen, BC
- Caissier/ère The Jean Coutu Group (PJC) Inc. Blainville, QC
- Part-Time Sales Associate, Aaron’s Ontario
To access over 73,000 new job opportunities within the retail sector, go to ca.indeed.comand search for “Retail” to see the complete list of jobs. Guarantee your position this month! Good luck.
Source: ca.indeed.com | Images: RetailWire/ Top Class Actions
Supermercato Iperal ha centinaia di posti vacanti in tutti i settori.